Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is their any Possiblity that after 221G candidate can apper for the interview again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So which will be the best thing to do,going for 2nd interview(short process) or dropping the documents at dropbox(which is long process).As you have seen many cases please let me know abt this which will be helpful for me.

Also let me know one more thing,the project i was offered is a internal project for software product development.My sponser is into consulting and software development.

How many papers will i need to have for project details(7 pages)?I have market analysis report as well(8 pages).Also wat does full Tech.discription of project mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Pradeepsama
      So which will be the best thing to do,going for 2nd interview(short process) or dropping the documents at dropbox(which is long process).As you have seen many cases please let me know abt this which will be helpful for me.

Also let me know one more thing,the project i was offered is a internal project for software product development.My sponser is into consulting and software development.

How many papers will i need to have for project details(7 pages)?I have market analysis report as well(8 pages).Also wat does full Tech.discription of project mean?
      Full Tech. Project discription means which kind of project you are working like Infrastructure of that project (Technicaly), sometimes VO need to know that on which project or software are you going to devlope? technically your employer have to ellaborate it ex. if you are going to work on Oracle SAP then they have to mentioned about database administration storage etcc requiered skill sets. my employer wrote only 2pages of project details. market analysis report is not requiered its optional.

Comment

Thanks OMM. That was very interesting to know. Have you intended your interview? I mean did that satisfied the officer or he/she asked for further data?

Thanks,
        * Roozbeh

Comment

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your replay.I have a doubt is their any chance that VO asking me y i came for F2F interview instead of dropping the documents?If yes then wat should i answer?I worried about dropbox bcoz it takes a long time.

Also EthanHunt is your& ur frds visa approved?And in your 221g only 1 doucment was ticked?Bcoz in my 221g VO ticked all the documents from sponser..please can you aswer me..

Please help me with your answers .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X