Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B transfer within 2 weeks after entering US.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer within 2 weeks after entering US.

Hi,

Could anyone share with me their experiences about H1B transfer within 2 weeks after entering US. In this case we would not be having any paystubs.
    Will the be any chances of getting an RFE?
    Would we have to go back to India by any chances?

Please do share your experiences.

Thanks.

You should avoid it at all cost. Just have the new company apply for the transfer while you are outside the US and travel after it gets approved with the approval notice, existing visa stamp is still good.

Entering US with no intention to work for the employer on a work visa is fraud and will have serious consequences. No paystubs migh result in denial of the transfer and RFEs resulting in you losing your career.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

But My case is a bit diff

I was in US for a year and a half until June 2008 from employer A and got my Visa transferred to B but didn't join them.
      Then was on a vacation for July and August in India ( I don't have any paystubs for this period). Now I am back as an employee of B but am not finding them pretty good. Its been just one week that I have come. Meanwhile I got a very good offer from C and would like to join them at the earliset

Is this possible in any ways??

Comment

Possible but not a guarantee. Have them file for a transfer immediately under PP.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X