help regarding gap for h1b stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help regarding gap for h1b stamping

hi i completed masters in ireland. and my h1b application got approved and i have an interview in this month.

I have one year gap after my b.tech and starting my masters in Ireland. so will they ask me about this gap at the interview?

i didnt showed any exp. when filing h1b. can i show expereince now at the time of interview?

whats the best answer i can reply about that gap?

There is no *showing* business if you don't have experience. Experience is not a requirement for H1b. I had 0 experience when I got my H1b after my MS other than OPT/internship.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanks for your reply.

the neccessity is because of i did btech in EEE and masters in Electronics and got a job offer letter in software which is not matching up my profile. so how can i defend the vo if they ask how i can justify for the job and what i did in that gap (actually i did nothing in that gap just wasted my precious time)

Comment

If you cook something up, you will ruin your chances and prospect of coming to US forever. Just be honest as to why your employer offered your job. You could focus on your quick learning ability in that field and any trainings/certifications/self study that you did that helped you succeed in the interview.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X