Collegues info with present employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collegues info with present employer

It seems that VO might shoot up questions about collegues(present employer) for the people visiting embassy for the first-time.

1. How many would need to be intimated ? (those with present employer)
    2. Is it required that the person should relate to you as present member/ TL/ manager?

What is this about? Why should they be intimidated? It is to verify if you really work or making it up and the colleagues have absolutely no reason to feel intimidated.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi Txh1b for you reply... But if you read my lines correctly... I said "intimated" but not "intimidated".

Just wanted to know the number of people that they might need contact information of....

Comment

My bad. I look at 100s of posts and tend to read over the lines in some cases.

In any case, a few names should suffice. If I were you, I would take my manager's name and a few other colleages I work with, that know me.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X