Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• application for H1 after the first application in pending state

Hi All,

In 2007 i applied for H1 from company X(consulting company in US) and attended visa stamping in November 1st week of 2007 but was given 221g form asking me to submit some extra documents related to company X. But even after repeated requests company X hasnt sent any docs.

Again in 2008 company Y(where i am working in India) filed for H1 and got approved in lottery.

Please help in regard of
    1 can i attend the visa stamping again with the docs from cpmpany Y
    2 what will be the the questions like from visa office

Please help me on this regards

Thanks in advance

Regards

H1 questions

In 2007 i applied for H1 from company X(consulting company in US) and attended visa stamping in November 1st week of 2007 but was given 221g form asking me to submit some extra documents related to company X. But even after repeated requests company X hasnt sent any docs.

Again in 2008 company Y(where i am working in India) filed for H1 and got approved in lottery.

Please help in regard of
    1 can i attend the visa stamping again with the docs from cpmpany Y

---- Yres, you can

2 what will be the the questions like from visa office

---- Respond to the questions by the VO for teh H1 from company Y. If the company is genuine and the documents are in order, teh Visa should be issued

Subramanya

Comment

application for H1 after the first application in pending state

Hi Subramany,

Thanks for the response..Appreciate your reply on this but i have 2 or 3 questions....

So effectively is this would be treated as visa interview of company Y(without anything to do with company X)?

Also will they ask any questions like why havent company X didnt respond or why are you not choosing to go along with company x?

Also how long will be the pending state be applicable - is it one year from the date of visa interview or one year from the date of hdfc receipt date?

One more quesiton is what will be status after expiring of 1 year - will it be pending or in rejected state?

THanks in advacne.

Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X