Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

H1-B VISA Renewal

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • H1-B VISA Renewal

    Hi All,

    My question is that i have applied for my H1-B visa extension after the first 3 years and also for my wife and son who are in h4 status. Our I-94 is getting expired on the 15th of jan 2009.

    They are going to india for a vacation and would be comming back say jan end. Say by that time i get the paper work and approved I-797 (since i am not going down to india), can i send it to them in india so they can go to the counsulate to get the visa stamping and come in to US?

    Please do help me.

    Thanks and regards,


  • #2
    Hi Siva,

    yes..they can go to Consulate for their stamping again - when u give them ur approved I-797A , photocopy of ur extended I-94 in addition to the H4 documents required for stamping.
    there will be no issues....