Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leapfrog: How to make sure that i will get new I-94

Hi,

Please help me in getting the answer of below questions.

- What is my I-94 is not take at Mexico border.( Tijuana)
    - How should i enter to Mexico to make sure that i can submit I-94.
    - In worst case if i dont gt new I-94 then what can be done.

Its very urgent pls suggest.

Thanks,

Hi Txh1b ,

Please help me in my queries.
    Thanks,

Comment

Hi Txh1b ,

Please save Us.
      I'm also in the same Boat, planning to go canada in flight.

Comment

Save you? What am I?

You could explain to CBP that you had a COS that you did not want due to project commitments and you are coming back gn your previous status. It should work. They will take back your old I-94 and give you the new one on the desired status.

Again, as always, you accept the risk as the rule does say no new A-94 needs to be given. But it is not something that is written in stone and goes by the CBP officer that you encounter.

All you have to remember is there is nothing wrong in what you are trying to do and if needed, you could go for secondary inspection and explain your case.

Good luck to all!

I am not the almighty and powerful GOD!!! You save yourselves by doing what should be done.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I'm the first time traveller and doing"leap rog".
          When do we have to submit the old I94 ? When we leave the US, correct ?
          I know that while we come to US, we are give the new I94 at POE, correct ?

Comment

Hi Txh1B,

Thanks for ur information.

Comment

TxH1B, can u answer my question "I'm the first time traveller and doing"leap rog".
              When do we have to submit the old I94 ? When we leave the US, correct ?
              I know that while we come to US, we are give the new I94 at POE, correct ?"

Comment

You should also learn to look around on the forum for the answer.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X