DOL complaint.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOL complaint.

i didn't receive any salary from a desi consultant since dec07. i want to file a complaint with DOL.
    my question is what other proofs i can submit to DOL in addition to emails between me and my employer.

please help.

thanks

There are taxes and documents that your employer must file. Some will include your name and SSN. The government will be able to trace back once you file your complaint.

Save your emails, etc. but don't worry about anything else.

Comment

@ C4us

Thanks for you reply.

How can check whether my employer has send my H1b revocation notification to USCIS. Is there any means from where i can check if he has send my H1b for termination....because he threatened me twice that he will send my H1b for termination.

Also once i file complaint to DOL, will my status be considered legal as long as case is pending with DOL and can i go for H1b transfer in between

pls reply

thanks

Comment

@ videomusic

u can check on USCIS website also.

Comment

Page 8

These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

What were you doing since Dec 07? Did you just wake up or what?

Those might be the words of DOL and USCIS as well.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X