Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Stamping in Mumbai

Hi guys,

I am currently in USA and visiting India in Nov '08. I have an approved I797 and am trying to schedule an appointment at the Mumbai US consulate for H1 stamping in Nov '08.

I have filled the DS-156/157 forms on the online VFS application but whenever I try to select the date from the calendar it pops up a message saying 'Please try back in 24 hours. In case of emergency contact.... blah blah blah'. However, it does show the available dates upto 1st week of Oct '08.

Do they open slots for interview appointments for the next 15 days only? For example, if i want to schedule an appointment on Nov 15th, 08 do I have to wait till Nov 1st to book the date?

Really appreciate your time and help guys!

Thanks!

Cheers,
    San.

There is no set schedule for opening the appointments. You have to keep checking.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

H1 Stamping in Mumbai

Hmmm.... This means that if I dont get the appointment date within 7 days then I will need to resubmit all the info in the DS156/157 forms, right?

Comment

Yes sir.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks!

Ok....thanks txh1b for the quick response!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X