Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

221g white form received from mumbai consulate (Sep 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g white form received from mumbai consulate (Sep 2008)

Hi,

I attended an interview on 11 sep 2008 for h1b. after asking couple of questions consular gave me 221(g) white form and told me to submit these documents to VFS Mumbai office.

Can anyone tell me how much time Mumbai consulate is taking for these processing after submition of required documents? Also please let me know that what the chances of rejection/acceptance.

Thanks

221g white form received from mumbai consulate (Sep 2008)

Is there anyone who can reply my post ?

Please reply...

Comment

yes. there are a lot of ppl who CAN reply in this forum

Well, I believe this is a REPLY of your last question.

Comment

If you[SUN2008] don't want to reply then don't reply. Don't give stupid answers. People like you makes site environment dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by raviraj4u
          Hi,

I attended an interview on 11 sep 2008 for h1b. after asking couple of questions consular gave me 221(g) white form and told me to submit these documents to VFS Mumbai office.

Can anyone tell me how much time Mumbai consulate is taking for these processing after submition of required documents? Also please let me know that what the chances of rejection/acceptance.

Thanks
          They Don't Reject you, If you provide all docs which ticked by VO, and drop it at VFS (in some cases VO called for interview again depend on them and documents). but your documents is perfect then drop it at VFS drop box. Time limit is mostly 2weeks, after depend on VO. my sugession is drop all docs soon, so you will be get respons soon. best luck
          Last edited by OMM; 09-19-2008, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OMM
            They Don't Reject you, If you provide all docs which ticked by VO, and drop it at VFS (in some cases VO called for interview again depend on them and documents). but your documents is perfect then drop it at VFS drop box. Time limit is mostly 2weeks, after depend on VO. my sugession is drop all docs soon, so you will be get respons soon. best luck
            Thank you very much...

Comment

I submitted all the require document on 8 oct 2008 and they vo gave me yellow form indicating "When administrative processing is completed on your case, you will be contacted and requested to submit your passport, this letter, and the accompanying envelop to the nearest VFS office"

Can anyone tell me how much time it will take? What are the chances of rejection/acceptance of my visa?

Comment

Its almost one month since i have dropped documents. Still waiting...

Comment

It will take as long as it takes. There is no way to predict when they will finish. Remember: "A watched pot never boils."

Comment

I also faced the same situation but frankly it depends on luck and the luck favoured in my case i can say
                    I attended interview to Chennai consulate on sep 5th and VO issued me
                    221g blue askling some more documents from my employer

I dropped the documents which VO asked on 21st october
                    I got one more courier on 28th october saying that its in AAP
                    But i got one more courier from VFS on Nov 5th asking for my passport
                    I got my passport with visa stamped on nov 12th
                    so it hardly took 3 weeks after i submitted my documents

Its all luck brother so just beleive in it
                    One thing i want to say is time frame only depends on luck
                    IF your employer is reputed and documents are genuine 100% sure you will get the visa

All the best

Comment

HI Guys,

here is the quick breifing about my case for H1.

1 )4-oct-07 attended the interview and was issued a Blue form 221g
                      2) after 2 months i dropped the documents along with the blue form.
                      3) after 1.5 months i received a white form saying chennai consulate doesn't handle ur case
                      by then i lost all my hopes
                      4)13-Aug-08 i received a mail from USCIS with the below message
                      Current Status: This case has been received from the State Department with a request we review it.

5) till then the status is same would some one tell me how long would it take for some progress on my case ?

any kind of input would be highly appreciated.

Thx

Comment

Hi...

Is there any update?

Can you please give me your contact details?

Originally posted by lenindv
                        HI Guys,

here is the quick breifing about my case for H1.

1 )4-oct-07 attended the interview and was issued a Blue form 221g
                        2) after 2 months i dropped the documents along with the blue form.
                        3) after 1.5 months i received a white form saying chennai consulate doesn't handle ur case
                        by then i lost all my hopes
                        4)13-Aug-08 i received a mail from USCIS with the below message
                        Current Status: This case has been received from the State Department with a request we review it.

5) till then the status is same would some one tell me how long would it take for some progress on my case ?

any kind of input would be highly appreciated.

Thx

Comment

I got following reply from immigration department

Based on the interviews and documents submitted, we have returned petition I-129 to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), for review and possible revocation. If an officer develops information at the interview that was not available to the adjudicating immigration officer at the time of petition app ro val, the petition may be returned to the USCIS for re-examination. Accordingly, the consular officer returned the petition and additional supporting documents to the Kentucky Consular Center .

You may address further inquiries on the disposition of this petition to the USCIS National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Still waiting for visa stamping...

Comment

I got mail from uscis. Please see below mail that i got ...

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: **** **** **

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

On [date], a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
                            *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Still waiting ...
                            Last edited by raviraj4u; 02-09-2009, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Looks like there are more chances of this to be revoked than approved, brace up for the final decision.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X