Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I attend My H1B Visa Interview at Delhi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I attend My H1B Visa Interview at Delhi?

Hi,
    I am a hyderabad resident. I have around 4 years experience working at hyderabad. I have applied for H1B, as you all know getting visa from Chennai is lucky. I would like to know whether I can attend my H1B visa interview at Delhi? If so do I need any extra documents? Can anyone help me?

Hi kshashikumar,

I would like this to be confirmed by the senior people here around but... to my knowledge you have to be visiting the visa consulate according to your last 6 months of residence.

If you were to be working in Noida/Delhi for past 6 months..... then YES u have an option of going to Delhi... but if you are staying at Hyderabad from past 6 months, Chennai has to be the only option.

Senior people... please confirm..

All the best !!

-Chakry

Comment

Originally posted by kshashikumar
      Hi,
      I am a hyderabad resident. I have around 4 years experience working at hyderabad. I have applied for H1B, as you all know getting visa from Chennai is lucky. I would like to know whether I can attend my H1B visa interview at Delhi? If so do I need any extra documents? Can anyone help me?
      Not like that Lucky you says. but remember you must have to apply at your nearest current residence consulate or Embassy. sometimes VO needs residence proof.

Comment

You MUST goto Chennai. Delhi is not an option for you. Or you'll be redirected to Chennai.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X