Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa extension advise

Hi,
    I had H1b visa extension last year,2 months back i changed employer and got visa transfer.my wife 1-94 has oct07 on it and i want to know how i can get her h4 transfered also wondering if there will be any issue with her status.
    I appreciate any help in this regard
    Sri.

H4 Dilemma

I had H1b visa extension last year,2 months back i changed employer and got visa transfer.my wife 1-94 has oct07 on it and i want to know how i can get her h4 transfered also wondering if there will be any issue with her status.
    I appreciate any help in this regard

---- Is your wife's I-94 still valid or it has expired. As per the post it seems that your wife's I-94 has expired in Oct. 07. If this is true contact an attorney immediately as you seem to have got into trouble

---- I assume that the wording in the post is by mistake. Insteead of Oct. 07 it must have been Oct. 08. If this is correct there is no need to worry. Apply for her H4 extension using the form I-539 quoting your extended H1 approval notice (I-797 for H1) in the body of the application as the principal applicant. There is no need to transfeer as the H1 approval notice is self explanatory

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X