Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B stamping in Mexico? Do I need Mexican visa??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping in Mexico? Do I need Mexican visa??

i have appointment at Ciudad Juarez on Oct 27...do i need to get a mexican visa ? is it compulsary? any recent experiences

You need to look in the forum for experiences and the home page to read more of them. There is a search functionality as well.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi Santosh,

I posted my visa interview experience once I just after return from Cd. Juarez and so I was not 100% clear on Mexican visa at that time. Now I got the clarity as one of my friends faced a problem and went back to India. Let me expalin you in a detailed manner.

1. Actually there are security officers watching the people @ Mexican boarder but they simply watch the people and they don't check for Mexican visa. Believe me it's happening since last 10 years. Hence don't worry about Mexican visa / permit at all.

2. If in worst scenario, Visa officer asked us to go back to home country then we need to go to Mexican embassy to get temp permit (6 days) and we can travel back to home country with that permit legally. They will not ask any more questions like how you entered into Mexico with out visa while applying for a permit.

Hope this helps you.

Please write to me if you need any further information.

Comment

thank you

thank you all very much

i will now plan my trip without any concerns about mexican visa..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X