X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleaaaaaaaaaase help!Urgent!

Hi friends,
    Please help me!
    I got my H1 visa stamped on 2007 November and valid till 2010.
    Now i have come to US for working with company A.
    My husband is working in a different location in US for company B on L1 visa.
    My company is not able to send me to the location where my husband is working
    I have plans to go to my home town, apply long leave with my current company and get my L2 stamped and come back to US .

My question is:
    After coming to US I have plans on L2 visa...At this situation can i also have my H1 valid...or is it like when i start working on L2 my H1 gets invalidated???
    I heard that once L2 is stamped H1 gets invalidated during the stamping itself.Is this true???
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help me.No time for me.
    Decision has to be taken in a week.

Advance thanks!!!

Read the FAQs in the link below.

Visa and petition are two different things. During a visa interview, the VO could choose to cancel the H1 visa but the petition can remain valid if the employer chooses to. Even if the employer chooses to revoke the H1b, it does not mean that you can never get back on H1b. You can use the remainder portion of the H1b with another employer anytime.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X