Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need suggestion

Hi,

I have 3 siblings (sisters - all elder to me) in US. Though my mom and dad had never been to US, they have a visitor visa too. But, I have never ever appeared for any kind of visa interview ever.

Are there any possible questions in my H1b interview that could arise because of this???

Please help... TIA..

-Chakry

I have 3 siblings (sisters - all elder to me) in US. Though my mom and dad had never been to US, they have a visitor visa too. But, I have never ever appeared for any kind of visa interview ever.

Are there any possible questions in my H1b interview that could arise because of this???

---- The question is totally irrelevant. H1B interview and Visa are about you and your employer. It has nothing to do with your family members

Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by Subramanya

---- The question is totally irrelevant. H1B interview and Visa are about you and your employer. It has nothing to do with your family members

Subramanya
      there is nothing to concern with any relatives or family members in USA , H1B visa is totaly different and it' only related to you Professional qualification, Employer & VO ask general questions regarding only concern to your Employment into the USA. so, don'tworry just relax and through out all kind of questions arises in your mind. just be prepared for interview related you job & future employment into the USA. best luck

Comment

Thank you Subramanya, OMM for your valuable advices. You really boosted my confidence. Thanks again

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X