Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interview appointment date

Hi All,

for delhi consultat 2-3 days back when I checked interview date were open till 10 th Oct and after 10th october they never opened dates I am regurlarly checking dates coz i want to book H4 interview date after 15th Oct. Today i checked for dates and there is no date avialable for the month of october.

what it means are they going to open dates after 10th for the month of october or all are already booked .

Keep checking dude! You can't predict anything. If someone is cancelling their appointment, you may get a slot of your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmeek
      Hi All,

for delhi consultat 2-3 days back when I checked interview date were open till 10 th Oct and after 10th october they never opened dates I am regurlarly checking dates coz i want to book H4 interview date after 15th Oct. Today i checked for dates and there is no date avialable for the month of october.

what it means are they going to open dates after 10th for the month of october or all are already booked .
      Keep watching on it.. we can't do in that , or book nearest date or first free date..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X