Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received I 797B without I 94

Hi all,

I applied my H1B extension and got approval I-797B document without the new I 94. My current I-94 will expire on 10th Oct-2008. My I 797 says the consulate as Chennai. Do I need to go India for stamping or is there any way to get new I-94 without leaving US.

I found there is a spell mistake in my name on I797. Instead of ‘N’ they printed ‘M’ and one letter was missing in my first name. Other than that my last name and date of birth are printed correctly.
    Is this an issue? If so, how do I fix.

I have only 2 weeks left for my present I-94 to expire.

Pls. help.

Originally posted by h1visahelp
    Hi all,

I applied my H1B extension and got approval I-797B document without the new I 94. My current I-94 will expire on 10th Oct-2008. My I 797 says the consulate as Chennai. Do I need to go India for stamping or is there any way to get new I-94 without leaving US.

I found there is a spell mistake in my name on I797. Instead of ‘N’ they printed ‘M’ and one letter was missing in my first name. Other than that my last name and date of birth are printed correctly.
    Is this an issue? If so, how do I fix.

I have only 2 weeks left for my present I-94 to expire.

Pls. help.
    u have to go for stamping outside US like mexico, canada. ask your employer for I-94 or visit at CBP office.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X