Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending H4 Visa

Hi !

I had attended my H4 Visa interview at Chennai Consulate on 08.09.08 and the VO issued blue form (u/s 221g) stating that my application requires additional administrative processing and the consulate will contact me once the processing is complete. However, they did not assign any case number for my application nor did inform me about the approximate time they require for administrative processing.

In this context, I would like to know:

1. Is there anyway I can track my application & know the present status of my application?

2. Is there anyway I can expidite the process?

Thanks,
    Neeraja
    Last edited by NeerajaN; 09-29-2008, 07:06 AM.

Originally posted by NeerajaN
    I had attended my H4 Visa interview at Chennai Consulate on 08.09.08 and was issued blue form (u/s 221g) stating that my application requires additional administrative processing and they will contact themselves once the processing is complete. However, they have not given me any case no and nor inform me anything abt the approx time they may require for admn. processing.

Actually the issue was about my husband's H1B status and last week I visited the consulate along with sufficient evidence to prove my husband's H1B status and his pending status of I485. But the Consulate Officer refused to go through the documents and told me that they will contact themselves once the admn.processing is complete.

I am very much frustrated and worried about the entire situation.

1. Is there anyway I can track my application?

2. Is there anyway I can know the present status of my application?

2. Is there anyway I can expidite the process?

Pls help.
    Neeraja
    Bangalore
    in Admin process we cant do anything just wait for reply from consulate.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X