Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not been on H1 for 1 year

Hi,

I am trying for getting h1b visa. Here my details. Request your assistance and guidance on my query.

About Me:
    I had H1B visa expired in Nov 2002. Applied for this year H1B but didn't get selected in the lottery for this year.

1. I have made 3 trips to USA, and here are the details Sept2000-Jan 2001 (on B1 from Company-A) expired Feb 2001 - June 2001 (on H1B from Company-A) got expired on 09 Nov 2002 and Sept 01 2007 - Sept 30 2007 (on B1 from Company-B)

2. Currently holding B1 from Company-B.

3. Utilized H1B for only 4 months.

4. Applied for H1B with new company "Company-C" in this year, but my no-luck with lottery, and application is not selected.

5. In the mean time, i came to know the following information.

If we have a h1b in the past 6 years, even though it is expired, we can apply the case with old quota, you will not be considered in the
    new quota.

6. I would like to request your help to validate this above infomation can be useful for my case.

7. If it is possible for me to get H1B with old quota, request your assistance on the same. Also please let me know the charges for the same.

8. One more thing, is it required to get any clearances from the H1B company, i.e Company- A.

Please let me know the course of actions to get advise on the above questions, and the charges for processing the same.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

As you have not been on H1 visa status in last 12 months, you have to apply for new H1 in new quota.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X