Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are BEP employers not required to produce the docs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are BEP employers not required to produce the docs?

Guys,

I have seen the list of docs in this website, but if employer is fairly big and is a BEP member, is client letters/ tax reports / wage report of all employees / Notorised employee details aren't necessary?

(Note: The company is not listed in Nyse or anywhere)

Thats what I have been told...!!

The HR of the BEP employer knows better. Check the US Consulate website for BEP requirements. There may not be more scrutiny for BEP employers but the basic documents remain the same. Client docs etc may ot be needed.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks,

The HR says the same. I checked the website, but it doesnt say anything like that....

It just says, priority dates and calender and separate queue etc and says all the documents remain the same!!

Comment

Yes, basic docs remain the same. The extra boatload of documents are needed for some small employers to deter fraudulent body shops to bring people on H1b and engage in illegal benching schemes and exploitation.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

The H1B visa seekers for BEP employers get visas easily and not many questions are asked at the time of interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X