Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i entitled to know the denial reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i entitled to know the denial reason?

My latest status on H1b is 'Denial Notice sent'.
    My employer doesnt want to share the reason with me...am i entitled to know the reason? if so how?

You are not entiled to know anything as it is employer's petition. Good employers do inform people. The obvious fact is out there for you to realize.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Have you paid anything to him?

If your petition is denied due to the employer's fault then it is natural that you will ask for refund. Probably, he wants to avoid that.

If there is a denial, employer receives denial notice with a valid reason.
      I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

i got an RFE.....and my employer didnt tell what it was........
        Last edited by hardy; 10-09-2008, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Also if i apply for H1b next year do i need to provide the receipt number and the denial reason or something? Please let me know...

Comment

No. Where are you getting all these thoughts from?

You were just told that H1b is employer's petition and they need not disclose anything to anyone. How could you be asked for a denied petition details, next year, from another employer?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Did you not get a clue that you might have a problem when your potential employer asked for you to buy the visa?

The petition is his; you can do nothing except complain to the DOL/USCIS about paying for your visa. Both you and the employer will get a black mark for this illegal activity.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X