Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required urgent regarding DS forms

Hi all,

I have aplied for F1 visa in june 2005 and has been rejected.At that time I have kept some company as my experience.Now for H1 i have given all me details correctly.I really have exp in other company which i have not kept at that time.So will original data filled by me in June 2005 be available now and will be cross checked.

What do you mean by keeping experience?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

keeping means I have given some company details which does not exist in june 2005.Will the experience details be present with them now.

Comment

I interpret OPs posting to mean that at some time he submitted fraudulent documents at some point. I am finding it hard to understand whther he intentionally omitted or added information.

In any event, when fraud is detected it can result in a permanent ban from receiving a US visa of any kind.

Notice to all readers: It is stupid on any visa applicant's part to be anything other than 100% truthful with the USCIS.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X