Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping

Hi,

Its been 2 yrs im in US but I dont have stamping yet in my passport as i came to US on B1 and got it convereted to H1B and couldn't go to stamping due to personal reasons.

My employer has around 10 employees working for him.

Now we have started a new company(my husband is a green card holder) and I want to tranfer H1B to our new company.

Qn: Which way is it safe to go for stamping, i mean is it being with my current employer (or) getting H1B transferred to our company ??

Please suggest.

Thanks
    Vanaja

Can I get some suggestion on this please?

Comment

Hi,

When you go for the H1 stamping and when the employer is not very famous/not heard of- then Visa Officer generally asks for lot of documents related to the EMPLOYER apart from your documents like Wage Report , documents related to INCOME TAX of the employer , W2 forms of the employees working in the company etc etc.

If you go through the forums , you can see that VO has asked for what kind of documents related to the Employer.

So -you should be prepared for this also.

and for the option you are asking - I think senior members may help you.

---Abhay

Comment

You will have trouble getting transfer to company owned by you and your husband.

Comment

Possible but not recommended as it is bound to raise red flags.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X