Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B yellow sheet in mumbai 10th oct 08

Hi All,

I attended the interview in mumbai on 10th oct 08, even i got the yellow sheet.

i was working for mumbai xxx company MNC on deputation for last 3 months,basically im from south region of india due to my job i attended the interviw in mumbai with my family (H4) also.

after the interview VO said that finally "ur interview is done, we will send the docs to chennai consulate,coz u both belongs to south India which the place comes under CHENNAI CONSULATE, u both(me & family) show ur self in chennai in all working days of consulate any time,they may not take any interview if at all for 1 or 2 mins, and VO gave me the YELLOW SHEET with last option MARKED.
    the option is :

PLEASE CONTACT THE US EMBASSY AND /OR CONSULATE BELOW TO PURSUE YOUR VISA APPLICATION:
    NEW DELHI CHENNAI KOLKATA OTHER

Note: here VO marked circle around CHENNAI

So please let me know what is the status of my visa? shall i start immediately chennai? please respond ALL ASAP.

Looks like you are a GO! when he said clearly almost no questions may be asked and looks like its a case of specific regional consulate granting the visa..I am sure you will get the VISA..But again seniors may advise something better..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X