Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Status-Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Status-Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed

Hi,
    Anyone got the same status and waiting for the approval for the WAC YYYY YYYY X Batch. Anyone have the idea about the below status. please share with me. My status is below.

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On May28, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done.

I am waiting for last 4 months.The status was not updated.

Regards,
    Prabhu

Its probably too late from USCIS. Your attorney should look into this matter.
    My friend's RFE was received and solved within span of 1.5 months.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

no prblem it takes time employer to emplyer depending on serial order will resolve the status to pettion approved need not to woory

k bye
      kumar

Comment

Hi, prabhu
        I got the same status and waiting for the approval for the WAC YYYY YYYY X Batch.
        did u got ur status updated i m really worried as the status has not changed from last 4 months

Is anyone knowing expected time by which it will get updated.???

Here is a status Description :-

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On July 25, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location.

Pls reply if any one is knowing about this..

Comment

Hi sangeeta,

No, Still my Status showing as "Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed" .

Even i am worried about the Delay.

Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X