Visa Date at Mumbai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Date at Mumbai

The Visa date at Mumbai is available till 24th Oct, Can you tell me when it is going to open for the future dates. I am coming to india on 24th Oct at night and wants to come back to US on 4th Nov. So want to get the interview date within that period and with Diwali and other holidays, I don't know how can this work, also I need to submit the documents 5 business days before the date of interview. Earlier i was thinking to take 29th Oct but now thinks that 31st also will be difficult. Any idea when the dates will be available.

You'll need to ...

... just keep on trying on a very, very regular basis.

Good luck.

Comment

Any idea if I can call them and ask them, when the dates will be released. If yes can you please provide me the contact details.

Comment

I don't think they entertain such calls.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

As you go thru the process of bboking your appointment online (you don't need to complete the process), there is an option where you can email the consulate. I am not sure what their turnaround time is like, but it's worth trying.

Good Luck!

Please share your experience after you come back.

Comment

dates in chennai

Alternatively, you have dates in chennai consulate during the last week of October. I don't know if that will be problem for the residents of mumbai to take visa appointments in chennai. To my knowledge it is ok to take such appointments if you are renewing your visa or going for stamping after a COS. not sure though. may be experienced people can suggest on this.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X