documents for H1B interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• documents for H1B interview

I am planning to attend interview in Mumbai in mid november. I know that we have to submit documents 5 days before the interview.

Can anybody please list the documnets needed for H1B visa. any documents to be in original or all of them should be just photocopy.

I actually have been through this site for documents but ther are so many of them apart from the mandatory one that I am confused

Did you look under the H1b section of immihelp?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

yes I went through the H1B section of Immi help.
      I wanted to know from people who have made the packets to submit before interview.

Comment

Search the forum or experiences section.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Since most of the documents are sent to you by your employer there is nothing for you to worry about except your educational and experience documents.

Pressing for information about employer documents makes us wonder if you plan to create these documents yourself which can get you banned from the US for life.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X