Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking h1 & h4 Visa Interview together

Hi,

I am appearing for H1B Visa interview in the month of November and i wish to take my wife for H4 visa along with me in the same appointment. I have purchased separate HDFC reciepts for both of us.

My Questions :

1. Do I have an option in the VFS website (at the time of making an appointment) to mention that myself and my wife wish to take the interview together on the same appointment or should I get separate appointment for each one of us?

2. She has a L1 Visa valid upto May 2009 and if she goes for h4 stamping, will this L1 Visa be cancelled automatically ? she wants to retain the L1 visa as she "may" get an assignment through the company that sponsored her L1 visa.

1. Yes. While booking the appointment and filling forms, add a dependent button takes care of that after one form is filled.

2. Most likely it will be. There is no rule that is should be though. She can mention to the VO that she would like to have the L1 in case her company wants to send her on an assignment overseas.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks a ton for your advice. I know you are not a lawyer ( may be you are ) I should say you are more than that. but then i appreciate and thank you for your careful contribution to this community.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X