TIME TAKEN BY USCIS for FURTHER REVIEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIME TAKEN BY USCIS for FURTHER REVIEW

The background of my case is that I got 221 g from DELHI(Green) as such I submitted the Employers documents on 5th September, 2008. By 15th September , my case was sent to USCIS and my employer in USA called them up and found out that my case is NOT DENIED but sent by DOS, Consulate DElhi for FURTHER REVIEW.

1)HOW LONG DOES this PROCESS TAKES(in general)?
    2)WHAT IS THIS FURTHER REVIEW meant for?

No one can predict the time required for the review.

The review is to verify your documents and/or investigate your employer. There have been a significant number of petitions filed by employers who cannot provide work or do not have the funds to pay their employees as required by law.

Comment

Thats right!!

Well, my employer called me up from US yesterday and he told me that USCIS has informed him that it can take upto 120 days and further incase if there is no response from USCIS within that time frame, the employer should call them up.
      I was also informed by my attorney that the REVIEW is basically to check the EXISTENCE of the sponsoring company.
      My employer who was in India in the 1st week of september,2008 and he personally went to DOS, Delhi who informed him that the case is sent to USCIS which will take 3-4 weeks.
      ONLY God knows how long will it take.
      I don't mind a delay so far as the result is positive
      C4US, would you like to add something here or enlighten me ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X