Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

H1 Transfer - USA base company to Indian company. Need help

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • H1 Transfer - USA base company to Indian company. Need help

    My H1 visa interview got cleared and i have H1 visa now which is filed by USA base company A. My wife also got cleared her H4 interview and she has H4 now.
    I am in india still and have plan to fly in the month of Jan/FEB.
    Now my current company wants to transfer my H1 visa on their name.
    Current company ready to bear all expenses of transfer.

    My questions are:
    1. Is it possible to transfer visa from USA base company to indian base company. Since i have no pay stub from USA base company.
    2. Will USA base company cancel my visa? OR they will write a letter to USCIS that this person is not authorized to come on H1.
    3. Can USA base employer has rights to revoke their petition.
    4. can USA base company file a case against me?
    5. How much money they can ask from my current employer?
    6. Is there any chance to rejection of transfer process.
    7. Should i intimate to USA base company that my current company want to transfer H1 visa.
    8. Will I get new I-797A, Notice of Action form and again for visa interview?

    Please guide me.

  • #2
    1. Yes. Read the FAQs. Paystubs are needed if you are in the US.
    2. They can cancel their petition but that does not restrict your ability to be on H1b with another company. Read the FAQs.
    3. Yes, of course.
    4. For what?
    5. Zero
    6. Not if your employer is reputed.
    7. Not needed. Your choice.
    8. Visa from old company can be used with new company's &97.

    You should read the FAQs as all the answers are readily available.

    I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.