Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 to H1-B stamping plz help

Hello Everybody/Txb1,

I got my H1-B approved couple of months ago and was working on OPT since June'08. I going for stamping to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico on 4th Nov. As its URGENT for me to go to India on 15th Nov. i am not able to get date after that.

1.) I get my pay slips on 5th or 6th of every month. I don't have any H1-b payslips as it just started. But i have 4-5 OPT payslips. will it be ok...??
    or if i can take anything else as per documentation for that. Please, suggest me...!

2.) Also as I read all in here forums I need to take client letter from my current client. But i don't know what to write in that. Can you please send me some format of that? please.

3.) Also any special comment about Ciudad Juarez, Mexico ...??

In advance i appreciate for you help.
    Thanks
    Mig

I am also going for Ciudad Juarez on Nov4

Hey Mig,
    I am also going for Ciudad Juarez on Nov4. Can you Please Email me your email id to [email protected] so that we can talk about the trip.
    Thanks
    Chinna

Comment

txh1b,

Plz clear my doubts... ... !!

I don't know what to do ....??

Thanks
      Mig

Comment

any body plz help me out in below questions...???

Comment

Take all pay stubs you have until now from OPT. If you work for the same employer on H1b, you will b e fine.

There is no specific client letter format. Something that says you work there from XYZ date should suffice.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X