H1 Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer

I am working for company X on L1B visa currently and getting the paystubs from company X. Company Y applied H1B for me in Apr'08 and I have the H1B visa approved that is valid from Oct 01, 2008. As I went outside of US during my H1B approval process and returned back on my L1B before Oct 01, I understand that I need to apply change of status to H1 B, to work on H1 B for company Y until then I am continued to be on L1B. My question is that I am getting an offer from company Z, can I transfer my H1B from Y to Z, as I am maintaining the status of L1 till now with company X. I can provide the pay stubs(i.e. from company X).

My general question is that, are the pay stubs required to prove the maintaining the status in US, or to prove USCIS that one has worked for the H1B sponsor company for minimum period.

Thanks in advance to DMX17 and txH1b for your replies.

Pay stubs are proof for your *current* status. If your current status is L1, that is sufficient to apply for a transfer to Z and a COS provided you have proof of H1b approval.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you very much for your quick reply

Thank you very much for your quick reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X