RFE on H1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE on H1

One of my friends applied H1B through two consultancies in 2008. She has got approved a H1B from one consultancy and started working on H1B from Oct 01, 2008. But she came to know recently that a RFE has been raised on the other application. Can she ask the second consultancy to cancel the application? Will there be any issues on his earlier approved H1B.

Or can she ignore the question from the second consultancy? I advised her that this is the issue because of multiple applications, but any advice to manage the situation would be helpful for her.

Please let us know your thoughts. Any advice/replies will be highly appreciated.

Comment

Just ignore it for now. Next year, they may stop multiple applications altogether and may result in cancellation of already approved H1b. For now, she is fine.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you for the reply.Next year (2009), USCIS may stop te multiple filings and cancel the already approved applications (of 2008? or 2009?).Please clarify.

Comment

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X