Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Case is denied

Hi All,
    I got selected in lottery this year for H1.
    My case now showing as Deniel notice Sent.
    I have 7 years experience in IT. I have done my mechanical Engineering.
    I'm following up with my employer for this.But he says that he is going for re-apeal,there is no problem from my side.
    I got the Denial notice Sep 09 2008.
    Is it possible to re-apeal after one month ...?
    I fedup with employer and lost hope on him.

Is there any other way to go-ahead..?

I'm sure my all documents are perfect.

Please help me ...

-- Ganesh

I guess you can approach a different employer to file a fresh one, since you have already been cap counted.

I am not very much sure about this, wait for the expert to comment on this.

Comment

U can look for a new employer and do the processing in premium processing.

find why ur case got denied.?

Comment

Just curious to know, If the H1B is rejected/denied, Can we file new H1B under Non Cap ? What documents we need to submit in this case ? I will also do a search in the forum, but if any links are provided it will be good.

Comment

txh1b

Dear txh1b can you confirm on this...(whether I can go with another employer or not )because I'm sure deniel is not from my side and employer is not taking any firm decision whether he is going for re-apeal or not...

Please help

-- Ganesh

Comment

You can go with another employer in the next season and go through the lottery again. Unless the H1b is approved, you cannot consider that you were cap counted.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

txh1b

Txh1b thanks for your advise.
              Can you tel me,whether my current employer can go for re-apeal...?
              Is there any time limit...?

Thanks in Advance

-- Ganesh

Comment

There are time limits for appeal. Yes, they can appeal it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

txh1b

My Case Denied on Sep 09 2008.
                  Till now they have not gone for re-apeal and he informed me that they are consulting with lawyer.
                  Till what date current employer can for re-apeal...?

Thanks a lot in advance for your advice txh1b.

-- Ganesh

Comment

Within a year of denial I guess. Wait for confirmation.

Comment

txh1b

Hi txh1b,
                      Can you confirm...?

Thanks
                      -- Ganesh

Comment

An appeal has to be filed within 30 days of the denial. Appeals take a long period for results, often upto 1 year.

MTR is another way if you believe USCIS erroneously denied a petition. MTR results would show up in 60-120 days.

Comment

Originally posted by gurao
                          Till what date current employer can for re-apeal...?
                          I am afraid there is no room for that anymore if it was not already filed.

Comment

Originally posted by sachih1
                            I guess you can approach a different employer to file a fresh one, since you have already been cap counted.
                            Wrong! One is not cap counted unless an approval of the H1b happens.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X