Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b/ap

Hi all
    I am on an H1B status here for last 3 yrs.Planning to visit india for a very short time.I also have AP based on my 485 .I know I can come back on AP, but what are the disadvantages on being a parolee.

I am just wondering is it safe to be as a parolee status and do we have to renew AP evey year even if I am not planning to travel because I94 will be valid till the date on AP ( I will still work for the same employer)

AP issue

I am on an H1B status here for last 3 yrs.Planning to visit india for a very short time.I also have AP based on my 485 .I know I can come back on AP, but what are the disadvantages on being a parolee.

I am just wondering is it safe to be as a parolee status and do we have to renew AP evey year even if I am not planning to travel because I94 will be valid till the date on AP ( I will still work for the same employer)

---- AP allows you for an authorized stayin the US. At the present it has to be renewed every year. If you don;t intend traveling you can remain in the US and need not renew AP. The I-94 is your valid status of stay

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X