Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1b(COS) --Can I transfer H1b to L1 Company with out any Paystubs

Hi

I am working on L1 last 2 years throught company A .
    I got my H1 b with (COS) this Oct 1st 2008 from company B.
    few days back I came to know this company B applied my H1b with COS . I dont want join with Company B . I want continue with Company A itself.

What are the possible options for me to work for Company A .

1)Can I transfer Company Bs's H1b to Company A with out any paystubs from company B. As I didnot started working for Company B ,I dnot have any pay stubs .

2) Can I go back to home country and reenter to US on L1 .

3) ?

Thanks

Working on L1 after COS approval is illegal and unauthorized work. No status changes will be permitted as you have been out of status now inside US.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks txh1b for information .

What is are the best possible options for me to stay in current company A itself.

1) Can I go back to home country Immediately(leaving USA) and apply new L1(it may take couple of months to get ) and come to US on that new L1 ?
      2) If i go for my new L1 visa stamping interview , is they ask my this Oct 2008 month pay stub from my H1b empolyer (company B's ) ? or they will deny my new L1b visa also due to this one month Outof Status ?
      Last edited by hisri; 10-31-2008, 01:00 PM.

Comment

1. Possible
        2. Possible. Just be honest that you were not aware of the COS and declare in the DS156. VOs do understand but do not continue with the mess.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks txh1b for quick response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X