Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS157 error while taking appointment with Chennai consulate

Hello all,

I recently took an appointment with the Chennai consulate for visa revalidation. I didn't realize that they will force us to enter DS156 and DS157 while applying for an appointment. I was able to successfully fill the DS156, but for DS157 I didn't remember the specific dates of employments for previous employers. So I left that blank assuming that I can go back and enter that info since I did not want to miss the appointment for my required date.

Now I find that I cannot go back and modify the info on DS157 :-( It only gives me an option to print the PDFs. Do I have to cancel the appointment and start over? Please advise.

Thanks,
    -vk4t

Print it and write down the info, I had asked that question with VFS and thats how they answered.Do not cancel it if the date is no more available.
    I dont know if u have to submit docs 4-5 days before appointment as in Mumbai

Comment

Originally posted by zaferdie
      Print it and write down the info, I had asked that question with VFS and thats how they answered.Do not cancel it if the date is no more available.
      I dont know if u have to submit docs 4-5 days before appointment as in Mumbai
      Hi zaferdie,

Thanks for your response. I actually found out the link from a different forum that lets you update the DS157. BUT, when I try to update it, the application throws an error!!

-vk4t

Comment

Write your corrections. It is acceptable.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X