Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - revoke issue

Hello,

I'm in the US on L1B visa. This year I applied for H1B with COS. H1B is still pending for processing.
    Since the job market is bad in the US, I travelled out of the US and came backto the US on L1B with new I94. This way I have oid the COS and can work on L1B going forward even if my H1B is approved.

My question are:

1) The H1 consultant / employer does not know that I have travelled out of the US. Should I inform him ?

2) What if he decides to revoke my H1 ? Will I come to know ?
    If he revokes my H1 what are the options I have ?

3) Will my H1B (if approved) come with a new I94 attached to it ? In this will it be an auto change of status ?

Please reply. Thank you all.

I believe you had asked these questions earlier and I replied.

1. Your choice. Does not matter if you do or don't.

2. It is employer's petition. You will not know anything unless the employer decides to share. If they revoke it prior to approval, you have no option. If they revoke it after approvel, you have the cap count for yourself to use the H1b later on if you need to.

3. Does not matter if it comes with the I-94 or not. It may come with your old I-94 which is void. The COS has been voided by travel.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X