Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Refusal

Hi All,
    I had attended the H1b Interview on 19th Of Aug 2008 I got a 221g Refusal on that day stating that I need to submit the Unemployment Wages Report and last 3 months wages report.The VO told me to drop the documents in the VFS drop Box.But he din't mark on 221 g (B) option i.e is to Drop in VFS box.

I mailed back to my employer to send the documents. My employer send me all the documents and later on 11th of Sept 2008.As it was not marked back of the 221 g form I went in Person to Chennai Consulate and gave the required documents the VO was really angry on me the same VO took the interview for me last time also ..

I am not sure what went wrong there I din't even speak to him he was just angry on me as his face was red and he asked me for few document i produced the same and he told as i am not having enough time to verify your document and I am doing the BEP program here and all other are waiting hence would see all the documents later by next week.He kept my passport with him.

After few days I got the passport with out H1B stamped and a White paper stating that your case has been send to USICS for verification under 221g..
    Till today i don't have any idea can any one give any suggestion..is that a complete rejection ..or can I keep hope that I would get the Visa ...
    I am sure that the US employer is existing and few other got the visa stamped with out any issue ..

Please provide any feedback on this ..

Please Advice

Hi Experts,
    Please advice me ..
    Regards
    Deepak

Comment

It is not a rejection. Since your passport was return unstamped, they are likely doing further research on your employer. There is nothing else you can do but wait. Some applications take many months to process yet are approved.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X