Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer Tax Returns and Other Docs

Hi Friends,

I work for a US based publishing firm in their software division. Its a big company with thousands of employees through out the world. In the lot 221(G) threads where the Visa officers have asked for the "Employer Tax Returns" , "Notarized List of emplyees", "Un emplyement Wage Report".

Since it is a big company, my HR people said that they cannot get those confidential documents to me for the stamping process.

I have the yearly reports for my company. Can i use those documents when they request it.

Any info will be really helpful.

Thanks
    Prabhu

You can try those documents. However, it is up to consular officer whether to accept them given the size of your company. If they insist on other documents, you must get them from your company if you would like to get the visa. If your visa is rejected, you can show that to your HR saying look, I need these.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Alternate options ...

... are that if the company is a listed one, then AMCON does not need the tax documents as they have direct access to the same.

However, if the company is a private enterprise, then they can also send the confidential documents directly to the consulate but not hand over to you.

Take care.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X