What are my options for H1B transfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are my options for H1B transfer?

Company X filed for my h1b but after telling that i have got the approval they are not proceeding with my application for Interview for the H1b.

They sent me a copy of the "H Classification Suppliment to Form I-129" stating my job responsibilites etc and had also given me my application number for online tracking.

Can I transfer my H1b to another company with just this information ? Please help I am stuck in this situation for last 6 months.

H1bb88

Originally posted by h1bb88
    Can I transfer my H1b to another company with just this information ?
    Yes. Read the FAQs and other posts.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Faq states I can transfer the h1b visa to another company if I have the I797 or the "application number" Is this the application number that I got for the online approval notice and was checking on the USCIS website.
      I do not have the I797
      Thanks

Comment

Receipt number is the one you use online. One that could begin with SRC/LIN/EAC/WAC

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
          Receipt number is the one you use online. One that could begin with SRC/LIN/EAC/WAC
          Thanks I have that number 08-158-xxxxx Would that be helpful to transfer the h1b ?
          Thanks

Comment

Go figure! It has been answered. i cannot confirm/reconfirm and reconfirm on top of it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X