Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Booking interview - Can we add H1B visa application to H4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booking interview - Can we add H1B visa application to H4?

Hello,

I am an Indian citizen on an H1B visa living in the US. I am getting married Nov 23rd in India. My wife would need an H4 visa and I would need to renew my visa which expired in September.

I was looking for appointments at the Chennai consulate under "Indian residing in the US" option and I don't see any desired dates open. I wanted to schedule an appointment for myself and add her to my application so that we could attend the same interview.

When I look at the "Indian residing in India" option I can see available dates that would work for us.

Can my wife schedule an appointment under the "Indian residing in India" option for her and add MY name to the appointment so that we can attend the same interview? Would this cause a problem since she is not the primary applicant and set the appointment up and added me (primary applicant)?

I hope my question is clear.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate a quick response! And thanks for the great job in helping us with our questions!

You can still choose that option and be the primary and add your wife to it. Due to the holiday season, probably the number of slots for people in US is over.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X