H1 Visa Denied - Denial Reaons needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa Denied - Denial Reaons needed

My cousin and his wife have applied for H1 visa this year. Thier applications got picked in the lottery.

Both of them got the same query which is employment letter. Thier employer asked them to send the signed copy of employment letter. Which they did.

Later they were checking status till last month. On Nov 1st, thier application status changed to Denied. (Surprisingly, both applications got denied on the same day).

As they were in US from the past 5 years and on L1 visa, they wanted to find out the reasons for denial.

When they contacted employer (who processed H1 visa), employer told they didn't receive any reasons. They only received the denied status information from USCIS it seems.

Do they recieve the denial reasons as part of denial notice if application is denied?
    If no, where and how to find out the denial reasons?

If employer didn't answer query and application gets denied, is that included as a reason in the denial notice that is sent to employer?

Please reply.

Such late denials are mostly due to employer credentials. Did the same employer sponsor both of them?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Yes. same employer sponspored for both of them.

Same employer sponspored for some of my other friends also. Their applications got picked in lottery and thier h1 is approved.

Employer credentials means?

Comment

Their history with DOL, projects, complaints, justification that they have the job/client, funds to show they can pay the wages in the company account, profit/loss from their tax returns etc. Last but not the least, luck!

If a strict USCIS officer evaluated the case, all these are considered.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X