Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B transfer

Hi,
    I am in the middle of transferring my H1-B. I have some doubts. also I don't want my consultant to fool me.

1. Is there any minimum requirement of salary to keep my H1 active?
    2. My visa is sponsored by company A. Company B is ready to transfer my visa. Lets say if they apply for my transfer, and meanwhile If Company c approaches with a better opportunity. Can I get my visa transferred to company C right away. or do I have to wait for the whole transfer process with company B?
    3. Also I need to know about the pay stubs. My consultant says I can show my paystubs of the company X for which I worked when I was on my L1. But my L1 is no longer valid. and my H1 is active since Oct 1. However my consultant asked me to give the paystubs for the month of August, sept, October(1 from him). Can this create problem?
    Please help me out.
    Last edited by makhana; 11-21-2008, 07:46 PM.

1.Yes, That is what the LCA wages could mean.
    2. Possible but risky. Read the FAQs.
    3. Couldn't make out a thing. If you are out of status, yes, it is an issue. Your employer is the employer, you are a consultant.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X