Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crinu Visa

Hi guys

i need some information abt my visa refusal--221(g).. i attended interview on jan 2006. i went to consulate and submitted all the docs. After giving my company in hyd doc.. he said wait for a moment .. another couseller wil talk to u.. after few minutes one indian lady came and interviewed me and she told me that ur company in hyderabad is in black list. How much u have paid to them for these certificates.. she commanded and feared me that she will take leggaly action on me.. after few minutes i told i have paid some money to them for these certificates. After she told me to wait.. after that the americal counselor called me and told that v will not issue the visa.. and after that he has given all the docs of mine and White paper is issued. and "Application Received with Clause 221(g) Stamp in my passport".

Now i want to know it all happened in jan 2006.. now i am working in software company on erp. i want to know whether can i apply another time for H1B Visa or not.. if applied wht will be the status of visa.

What will be the questions will raise in consulate.

That was a case of FRAUD and it is recorded in their system for ever, however old it is. Also, you will have to declare the visa refusal in any new visa application.

Go try your luck, dont pay for your documents again or risk getting BANNED for ever :-P

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X