please help me out h4 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me out h4 visa

i am holding H4 visa,i went to USA and came back after 4 months because my husband make me go back to india i think he dont like me anymore and my question is, can he cancel my H4 visa? or do you guy think i can come back to USA on same visa.my visa will expired in december 2009. whats the requirement.

Visa cannot be canceled by anyone other than the US Dept of State. As long as he is in H1b status, you can enter on the H4 visa.

If asked at POE, you may have to prove your husband is on H1b status by means of his I797 or recent paystubs (which does not happen in general).

Where/how would you live if you come to US if he is not going to support you?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Do u think my Husband able to get ,my visa ( H4) cancellation from U.S Dept of state. family friends live in USA , going to support me, yeah i do have place to stay.
      Last edited by Gagan007; 11-26-2008, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Not unless you get divorced or the visa expires. Once it expires, he could refuse to send the papers needed for renewal.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X