Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport and I-797 taken by VO..

Dear All,

I have a strange case. I need some help if anybody has gone through such experience. I attended H-1B Visa interview on Oct 24, 2008. The Visa officer asked me few questions about my bachelor's degree, my job role, and my salary about my prospective employment in US. I answered to every question he asked me.

Then he asked me what date I am planning to go to US?. I had not filled that section in the DS Form. I told him I have not booked my tickets yet and have to do that as part of my actin plan. Then he replied that I need VISA first right?. I said yes.

He took my passport, I 797 and DS forms and told me that it might take 3-4 weeks and bundled them together and said Bye Bye....

Its been 4 weeks now..but no response. Its reflected as a Pending Case in the website of Admin Prcessing. My passport is stuck with them..
    How much time would this take..? I am starting to get worried now...

Please help me ..if someone has similar experience..and know something abut this...any help will be appreciated..

Thanks!
    Monit.

Be patient.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X