Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duration taken while applying for COS

Folks,

Can you please give me an idea, like what is the time taken when we apply for COS for the cases like H1B to H4 and H4 to H1B?

Your experiences can guide me and many others like me.

Thanks

Anywhere between 2-6 months and depends on the service center that is processing the case. Check the service center case processing times for the appropriate forms (I129, I539).

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. One more question to be answered from your end. After we apply for COS, and if we get the receipt number from USCIS, can we stay here without any tensions?? and
      Can we go out of US with the present Visa?

I applied from California center. Any idea how much time it takes in this center?

Guide me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tina80
        Thanks for the reply. One more question to be answered from your end. After we apply for COS, and if we get the receipt number from USCIS, can we stay here without any tensions?? and
        Can we go out of US with the present Visa?

I applied from California center. Any idea how much time it takes in this center?

Guide me.

Travel not suggested if COS is pending.

For processing time go here http://www.immihelp.com/timings/processing-timings.html
        I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X