Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speeding tickets - any concern for new visa issue ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speeding tickets - any concern for new visa issue ?

Hi,

In one of the earlier business visits, mistakenly I crossed speed limits by few mph in a strictly monitored zone [speed trap?] and got a trafic ticket.

Now is this speeding ticket of the past business visit, can cause visa denial for my L1B visa ? Is it required to mention that in point 38 of DS-156 where we usually click on all NO. Whether visa officer can check this old trafic ticket [where full fine amount is paid to local court by Attorney, I was not required to present at court] in his system ?

Is it something that can cause real issue ? Anybody has similar experience ?

Experts please give some suggestions.

Thanks

No. you are good to go. you do not have to mention anywhere in the form.it doesn't cause any issue on VISAs

Good Luck

Comment

Is it something that can cause real issue ? Anybody has similar experience ?
      Few weeks ago there was a similar post under "Read experiences" of H1-H4.
      When interview was ongoing VO asked him about 2 speeding tickets by looking at their computer. That means your history is visible to them while interviewing.

You have to be honest.
      BTW that person got visa stamped without any problem.
      I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks to both of you for the kind suggestion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X