Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seniors Please answer (second 221g received)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seniors Please answer (second 221g received)

My H1B application was put under 221G AAP last year in October. Officer returned my I797B in the end of interview and did not keep any original.

Then i received post from Consulate in Sep this year with another 221G and all submitted company documents + my document copies. it said that you do not appear to be eligible for this kind of visa and your petition will be returned to USCIS.

First of all, I have 4 years of IT exp + Masters in IT (obtained from UK) so there should be no question on my credibility. They did not keep I797B so is it still possible to return petition back to USCIS. Second 221g was issued in the end of sep 2008 so how long it will take to hear back from USCIS. Will they get back to my employer or me? They have not updated online status(It keep displaying about when my pettition was approved first)

Please guide me how to follow all this now.
    Note: Application was submitted in london consulate

Thanks in advance...

221g

[QUOTE=yoginishu]My H1B application was put under 221G AAP last year in October. Officer returned my I797B in the end of interview and did not keep any original.

Then i received post from Consulate in Sep this year with another 221G and all submitted company documents + my document copies. it said that you do not appear to be eligible for this kind of visa and your petition will be returned to USCIS.

First of all, I have 4 years of IT exp + Masters in IT (obtained from UK) so there should be no question on my credibility. They did not keep I797B so is it still possible to return petition back to USCIS. Second 221g was issued in the end of sep 2008 so how long it will take to hear back from USCIS. Will they get back to my employer or me? They have not updated online status(It keep displaying about when my pettition was approved first)

Please guide me how to follow all this now.
    Note: Application was submitted in london consulate

---- It all depends on what was mentioned in the 221g. You have not inidcated any item as to what have the US Consulate asked you to submit after issuing the 221g. Your qualifications and experience are a diffenrent issue than the 221g.

---- Specify what is mentioned in the 221g. However, it may take a while for you to get a reply form the US Consulate as they have their own sweet time to reply

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X